SUSS Student Card

As a full-time undergraduate of SUSS, you will be entitled to concessionary travel under the Tertiary Student Concessionary Scheme.
Please note that Part-time Undergraduates are not eligible for concessionary travel under the Tertiary Student Concessionary Scheme.

You are required to submit a photograph at the online matriculation process. SUSS will liaise with Transitlink to print the Tertiary Student Concession Card.

The Tertiary Student Concession Card will also be your SUSS student Card.

In the event you lose your Tertiary Student Concession Card, please do the following:

  • To report the loss of your card, please call 1800-CALL ONE (1800-2255663) and provide your NRIC number or concession EZ-Link Card number and contact number (leave a voice mail if you are calling after operating hours). The lost EZ-Link Card will be invalidated within 48 hours from the time of the report.
  • Concession card replacements for lost, damaged or faulty EZ-Link cards can be done at any of the Card Replacement Offices, online at TransitLink website or you may download TransitLink Mobile Services app for the full suite of e-Services.

The charges for replacement of a lost, damaged or defective Tertiary Student Concession Card are:

Replacement CostsLost CardDamaged CardDefective Card
Administrative FeeS$13 (Concession Card Replacement Offices)
S$11 (Self-Service Channels)
WaivedFree Replacement
Card CostS$5.00S$5.00
Personalisation FeeS$3.10S$3.10
TotalS$21.10 (Concession Card Replacement)
S$19.10 (Self-Service Channels)


A minimum S$10 top-up is required to activate the card.

For more information, please refer to the Transit Link website at


Back to top

SUSS Student Card

Back to top 日本成本人片免费网站,日本成本人片视频免费,日本成本人片视频免费