Application for July 2021 intake is open now and will close on 19 March 2021, 11:59pm.
Only online applications will be accepted. Click here to view a sample of the application steps.
National Servicemen may apply and if successful, will have a place reserved until the completion of his National Service.
To make an online application, you should have the following documents in soft copy (PDF format) with a file size of less than 4MB for uploading. You may download the Document Checklist here.
- Academic certificates and transcripts (i.e. GCE 'A' levels, Polytechnic Diploma, IB Diploma, NUS High Diploma, GCE 'O' levels, SAT and ACT).
- Certificates and testimonials (e.g. work experience, social or community service, volunteer work).
- NRIC or Passport (international students)
- Certificates and testimonials for National Service (if applicable)
- A 500-word reflection essay on the following topic:
"From your personal experience, select ONE quality that you have acquired. Describe how you acquired it and why this quality is important to you."
Click here to view a sample of the certificates.
The application and selection processes are as follow:
- A non-refundable application fee of S$15 (Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents) and S$30 (International Students), inclusive of GST, is charged for each application. Each applicant should submit only one application form.
- All applications must be accompanied by copies of supporting documents.
- Applicants may select up to four choices of their preferred programmes during application. The four choices are ranked from first to last choice, and applicants are shortlisted and invited for interviews based on their choices. If you do not meet the shortlisting criteria for the first programme choice, you will be considered for your second choice, and so on.
In addition, applicants who have interest in the Early Childhood Education and/or Social Work programmes should note the following:
- For Early Childhood Education and Social Work programmes – besides meeting the course requirements, applicants are required to rank these programmes within the first and second choice to be considered for shortlisting for interview.
- The four-stage selection process for SUSS full-time programmes on Selection Day is held at SUSS campus. The four stages, comprising a 30-minute essay, a 12-minute cognitive test, a group discussion, and an individual or cluster interview, will be done on the spot in SUSS, within the same day.
- On Selection Day, all your original and photocopies of educational certificates, result transcripts and other supporting documents must be presented to SUSS for verification. All non-English international qualifications should be translated into English with Notarial Certification.